Buy co-codamol 30 500 online
Buy co-codamol 30 500 online . This medicine
contains an opioid painkiller (codeine).
There is a serious risk of addiction when
taking this medicine, especially if used long-term.
The Medicines and Healthcare products
Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has issued new
guidance for people prescribed an opioid painkiller.
If you have any questions or concerns
about taking opioids safely please speak
with your doctor or a pharmacist.
If you have bought co-codamol from a
pharmacy you should not take it for more
than three days in a row. If you are still in
pain after this time ask your doctor or a pharmacist for advice.
Co-codamol contains both paracetamol
and codeine. Do not take any other
preparation which contains paracetamol while you are taking co-codamol.
The usual dose for an adult is one or
two co-codamol tablets/capsules every
4-6 hours if needed. Do not take more
than two tablets/capsules at a time or
more than eight tablets/capsules in 24 hours.
Co-codamol is likely to affect your reactions
and your ability to drive. Do not drive until you know how it affects you.
Before taking co-codamol
Some medicines are not suitable for
people with certain conditions, and
sometimes a medicine may only be used
if extra care is taken. For these reasons,
before you start taking co-codamol, it is
important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a problem with the way
- your liver works, or a problem with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have prostate problems or
- any difficulties passing urine.
- If you have any breathing problems,
- such as asthma or chronic obstructive
- pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have been told you have low
- blood pressure or an abnormal heart rhythm.
- If you have any problems with your
- thyroid or adrenal glands.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have gallstones or a problem
- with your gallbladder or bile duct.